Turbo merge collector adapter is primarily used in turbo applications where the benefits of a true merge are required and a removable collector offers the best design solution. Turbo merge collector adapter is investment cast from 304 stainless steel perfect for any turbo manifold project!
CFS Stainless Steel Foundry is a leading supplier of high-quality stainless steel investment casting components. Turbo merge collector adapter is one of the stainless steel component investment cast in 304 stainless steel in our foundry. We use the latest investment casting process and CAD based techniques. According to the design from our customers, we study and confirm the best investment casting solution to elimate any stainless steel casting defects which may occured in the manufacturing process. A complete stainless steel investment casting process for turbo merge collector adapter includes:
- Tooling building to form a cavity with the same shape of final part,
- Wax injected to the tooling to creat wax patterns
- Welding the wax patterns as an assembly
- Coating the assembly to form a ceramic shell
- Melting and Pouring stainless steel liquid in the shell
- Remove the shell and sprue to obtain net shape castings
Benefits by Using Stainless Steel Investment Casting Process
- Smooth Finish: Stainless steel investment casting uses a ceramic mold that can produce a much smoother finish for turbo merge collector adapter , typically averaging 125 RA surface finish as cast.
- Faster Production: Stainless steel investment castings cut down on labor time and produce quicker lead times because it greatly reduces the amount of machining required after casting.
- Affordable Tooling: Stainless steel investment casting requires less expensive equipment and is inherently less dangerous, which allows for costs of turbo merge collector adapter to remain low.
- Vast Size Range: Investment casting allows for the production of turbo merge collection adapters in different sizes.
CFS Foundry is a ISO certified stainless steel casting manufacturing company offering custom service for various stainless steel investment castings. We have a diverse customer base from USA, UK, Australia, Canada, South Africa, etc across several vertical markets including aerospace/defense, automotive, medical, transportation and many more. CFS has a rich history dating back to the 1990s and is always famous for its stainless steel investment casting and machining business in China.
CFS team lives by a simple question, “How can we help?” CFS has grown with so many customers because we were never afraid to help a customer attack an issue to get it solved correctly, quickly, and in an efficient manner. We continually expand our capabilities of stainless steel investment casting offering based on the needs of our customers and our value added services such as machining, heat treatment, surface brushing, mirror polishing, etc enable us to offer more custom solutions than ever before. Backed by a rock solid quality system, our goal is to help our customers with any stainless steel investment casting solution while low cost.
Any inquiry on cast stainless steel turbo merge collector adapter or any other cast stainless steel item, pls contact us directly!